Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break in St. George!

Rylee as cute as ever!

Rylee in her cute swimming suit!



Ryan working hard even on vacation!

Rylee asleep on grandma's couch!

Pretty much the only picture Carter would
hold still for.



Thought you all might enjoy the latest pictures from our trip to St. George. We had TONS of fun. We swam, went to a movie, and even hiked in Zions. However, we are HORRIBLE at remembering to take pictures, so I am waiting for Courtney to email me the ones from Zions and then I will post those too!



6 comments:

Emily said...

That looked fun! Love the pics of Rylee and that darling swimsuit! How fun! I wanna go swimming!

Dave & Gay said...

Oh my, Rylee looks sooooo BIG to me---maybe cause I'm here in Texas with the new 6lb 2oz Kayla ---what Rylee was just a few short 6 months ago !!!!! Glad to hear that Carter is as busy as ever ! Enjoy ! Love, Mom L.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

I can not believe how big Riley is! I need to see her - it has been too long.

Ashley said...

How great you got to go play in the sun! :) I hope you had a blast! I can NOT believe how BIG Rylee is! I haven't even MET HER YET!!! That's just ridiculous! We have GOT to get together!!! Let's plan something! Love you!

Jessica and Brody said...

oh my your kids have grown. They are so cute. Love you tons!

jan said...

What doll! Even Ryan! That looks so fun and Rylee is growing up so fast!